As of right this second, I have packed my little striped carry on, washed my hair, straightened my hair, curled my hair, applied my Kardashian self tanner (don’t hate), painted my nails, chipped my nails, kissed my baby gremlins goodnight and fallen in bed for theeee earliest crack-a-licious flight to Cabo, Mexico! (just like Sex and the City! minus the whole being stood up at the altar thing.)
I’m going to join up with my beloved Arkansas GirlSquad for a loooong weekend of lounging, laughing, swimming, avoiding sharks, all the rosé drankin’, avoiding huge waves, taco gorging, all the rosé drankin’, sleeping in, sunbathing, avoiding large birds, and all the rosé drankin’. HASHTAG NO KIDS.
But before I begin a much-needed mini blog vacay, I wanted to give you the rundown of the MOST-ASKED question I get. And that is, “What do you eat most from your blog?”
Dudes. I’m so delivering. We eat so much of what I post. But these here recipes are pretty much my go-to meals. I tweak here and there, though, based on my mood, the moon, my hair. You know.
- Thai Pork Salad with Cellophane Noodles: I’m insanely obsessed with this meal. Normally I leave out the habanero pepper, but everything else is exactly the way the recipe reads. Seriously, we eat this at least once a month! It’s my lifeline. Final answer.
2) Chicken Piccata: This is a MEGA favorite of ours. It takes the amount of time of boiling pasta, and at the other end, you see the very face of GOD. (and butter)
3) Kale Caesar Salad with Chicken: This one is a once-a-weeker! Every Monday night. Except most of the time we’ll have a mix of romaine and kale, and I’ll leave out the breadcrumbs. But we normally sear or grill some chicken breast, make the dressing from scratch (you’ll get the major hang of it after the first two times), and call it a day. DAY. I called it.
4) Chicken Parmesan French Breads: This one is ridiculously flavorful. And suuuper easy. You sear chicken, add marinara, broil some cheese, some panko, plop it on toasted French bread. The end. So happy. So good. I die.
5) Gnocchi with Kale and Italian Sausage: Had this one just last night! Italian sausage is my weakness, so I always pair it with kale. It basically cancels each other out. I ate air. #math
6) Hawaiian Pizza: You know about my irrational pizza addition. Well, this one is the most-eaten in our hizz. Most of the time though, we plop it on a baking sheet, to keep things quick and easy. Also, instead of that green pepper, I’ve been opting for sliced jalapeno. HOT, but it’s what I need in my life.
7) Greek Chicken and Rice Casserole: As you know, this one was the inspiration for my newest Italian version! But this Greek biz is just stupid good. I LOVE the feta with the olives on top. Lots of lemon juice. It makes me crazy how much I adore this recipe.
8) Creamy Peanut Chicken with Brown Rice: It’s actually been a minute since I’ve made this dish, but looking at the photo I’m dying all over again at the mouth memories. It really doesn’t take long at all, and the end result is so super succulent.
That’s it. I’m making it next week when I get back. SET IN STONE. Sorry to scream.
9) White Bean, Kale and Italian Sausage Soup: We probably eat this soup once a month. Maybe more. Honestly. The flavors are exactly what I always crave. ALWAYS. And with crusty bread? Closing all the doors.
10) Rustic Tomato and Italian Sausage Soup: If we’re not eating that ^^^, we’re eating this! It’s sort of the same soup as above, but you add pasta and tomatoes and spinach. And mushrooms. Other than that it’s exactly the same. And I want it now.
11) Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken Sandwiches: UGH. I can’t stop with this one. Any chance I get I’m like, “Let’s have the ranch sams! Let’s have the RANCH SAMS.” I beeeg of you to make this recipe. I will punch you if you don’t! I won’t punch you.
12) Indian Turkey Meatballs Over Rice: And this! Meatballs speak to my soul, and so does Indian food. But since I can’t order my fave Indian takeout 64 times a week (waaaaah), I opt for this easy turkey meatball with Indian flavors awwwwl da teem. And you should, too.
And there we have it! My most-eaten/digested recipes from my own site. If you’ve not yet gotten your grub on with any of these, I best suggest ya dew sew. Or else, your hair follicles will be haunted with bumble bee whiskers for the next 17 months.
Look, I don’t make up the rules.
Okie doke! Signing off until next Wednesday, when we’ll jump right into August (my birthday month!) with a new mixtape, and a sleeeeew of fun posts for the month. But for now, I shall seriously hope an Uber responds to my ride request at 3:30am. Hold me.