Let’s get ready to RUMBLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
That’s not it at all, is it?
It’s a ping pong tournament on Sunday, right?
Moonwalking whilst covered in tar and feathers and reciting Emily Dickinson with a cake on your head competition?
Who cares. We get to eat.
I know by now you prally have your spready all ready, but jerrrrst in cerrrrrse you’re missing anything on the table, here are a few idears to get that noggin oiled and slick!
I’m so sorry I just said that.
1) Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas: because it’s clearly a “duh” situation.
2) Buffalo Cauliflower with a Yogurt Dipping Sauce: in case you’re sick of the bok bok boook.
3) Buffalo Chicken Pull-Apart Bread: hold me?
4) Shrimp Pad Thai Cups: because hearing “awwww!” is always satisfying.
5) Open-Faced Thai Peanut Chicken Sub Sandwiches: why isn’t everyday game day?
6) Slow Cooker Chicken Nachos: – because they’re SLOW COOKER CHICKEN NACHOS.
7) BBQ Chicken Tostadas: in case bbq is more your game. Get it? Game? Sorry.
8) Black Bean, Spinach and Guacamole Tostadas: these are ridiculously easy and stupid good.
9) Homemade Pub-Style Beef Burgers: ’nuff said.
10) Italian Sausage and Pepperoni Stromboli: imagine this, cut ‘em up in small slices and put them on a tray! And then invite me over.
11) Creamy BBQ Chicken Pizza: because it’s pizza. Thanks.
12) Sausage Cheese Dip: remember when you were holding me earlier? Yeah, you’re gonna need to do that again.
13) Fried Shrimp and Pork Dumplings: gotta have something fried or game day is A TOTAL LIE.
14) Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Clusters: because this is the only dessert I could find on my blog, ahahah! Oh.
So it’s a fingernail painting whilst balancing snowballs on a cane in pink tutus competition, right?