Is your daily Boca burger lunch a little sleepy? Jazz it up with some garlicky sauteed spinach, cherry tomatoes and loads of cilantro! Why did I make just one?
Okay sun. Let’s make a deal. If you promise to stay out and dry everything up, I’ll, like totally spend the day with you. Outside. With my lawn mower. With my gardening gloves. With my smile. Can we shake on this?
So, mid-summer last year our computer’s hard drive crashed. We lost everything. EVERYTHING. Wedding pictures, all our music, everything. (I’m still recovering.) To make matters worse, I thought I’d lost this gigantor box with all of our CDs. Do you remember what CDs are? They look like DVDs, but contain only music. Not ringing a […]
Last week a friend of mine sent me a recipe, and it just so happened to pop up a couple of days later in my newest Cooking Light magazine. As the stars aligned and Julie Andrews sang in my heart, I knew it was meant to be. I had to make ancho chicken tacos. STAT. […]
Yeah, it might be a good idea to go ahead and cook with these collard greens taking over the garden.
Remember how I left 2 days open this week because I had no idea where the course of my life would take me? Remember how one of those days was Thursday? Well, the other one was yesterday. Brain-dead from yard work plus emerging from the last of a booty-kicking cold I suffered from all week, […]
Subscribe to receive new blog posts
- Major Lump Crab Salad
- Creamy Chicken and Jalapeno Lasagna (The Great Swap Out)
- Slow Cooked Pork over Pappardelle Pasta
- Coconut Basil Chicken with Brown Rice
- Simple Spicy Shrimp Rolls
- Whole Wheat Stromboli with Peppers and Chicken Sausages
- Mediterranean Lentil Salad
- Fish Tacos with a Roasted Poblano Salsa
- How ‘Bout Some Babies?
- Most Ridiculous Breakfast Sandwich Ever
- Potato and Pepper Pizza with a Roasted Garlic Thyme Sauce
- Creamy Bow Tie Pasta with Kale and Sausage