I have a bone to pick with tofu. You know how when you go to a Thai restaurant with your vegetarian friend and he/she orders something with tofu in it and it comes back to the table all beautifully nestled in a vibrant sauce with colorful vegetables and the tofu is in DISGUSTINGLY PERFECT little […]
“I know there’s pain. WHY DO YOU LOCK yourself up in these chains?” (these chains.) Yep. I finally watched Bridesmaids last night. You guys, I’m still coming to terms with the unbelievable fact that my agent didn’t contact me for an audition. a) Kristin Wiig is my sista-from-anotha-motha. *SPOILER ALERT* b) The bestest and most […]
Remember when I talked about getting a new bed for our bedroom and moving our old bed out and into a guest bedroom and that other bed which was in another guest room to the basement, resulting in mad chaos in my life and home? Well, that’s all figured out now. Mostly. But what I’m […]
It was 72 degrees today. The windows are open. The sicky linens are in the wash. The sofa is febrezed. “I think I’m gonna like it here.” Name that movie. (Singing will help.) (Oh gosh, I meant in your head.) Wild Rice with Tofu and Spinach: What it took for 2: * 2 cups cooked […]
The sniffles continue, the aches come and go. I looked outside and behold, there’s snow! Our bowls are filled with spicy thai curry. We sit on the couch as the wine makes me slurry. Alright I can sense you shaking your head. Moving on. Karee Curry with Veggies and Tofu: What it takes for maybe […]
Subscribe to receive new blog posts
- Our Trip to the “Other” Apple Store
- Thai Chicken Pizza
- Winners are Delish. So Are Four-Legged Babies.
- Willow and Fig Moccasins Giveaway!
- Seriously Delish Cookbook Giveaway!
- Itching, Some Feet and a Black Tongue
- Pimento Cheese Play Date
- Risotto with Sausage, Brussels Sprouts and Sundried Tomatoes
- The Great Weidner Summer Wrap of 2014
- Weeknight Indian Chicken Soup
- Wine-Battered Coconut Shrimp Over Brown Rice
- Snoopits: The Surface Edition