Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Noodle Soup

Sluuuuuuurp. Slurp, slurp, slurp. Slurpidy slurp. Oh, hi!

Don’t mind me. I’m just slurping my way into 2012. I am wearing a bib though. It’s cool.

Did you make any resolutions for the new year? Me either. Resolutions freak me out. If I make them I get all panicked and think, “well, I better get busy resoluting something or else the boogie man will get me.” Yeah, no thanks.

But, I do set goals! Which you’re probably like, “uh, that’s the same thing.” AU CONTRAYAIRE, MON FRAYERE. Resolutions set me up for mega mama failure, whereas goals give me something to STRIVE FOR. Plus they give me the chance to wear neon pink body suits, matching leg warmers and 80s sweatbands more than I already do.

What? It’s a really timeless look, you guys.

Start with this soup. And I mean it. And you know what? Forget the bib. Just go for it. Stick your entire head into this soup and experience the glory of the new year miraculously unfold on your tongue. Then send me the video.

Slurp.

* 4 oz thin rice noodles
* 2 red bell peppers, diced
* 2 cups fresh beans sprouts
* 2 jalapenos, finely sliced
* 2 limes
* cilantro for garnish
* coarse salt and freshly ground pepper

In a slow cooker, add the coconut milk, broth, garlic, ginger, chicken, soy sauce, a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper. Cook on high for 3 hours.

Using tongs, remove chicken from pot and shred with two forks. Return to pot. Add the rice noodles, bell pepper and sprouts. Cook 30 more minutes. Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.

Serve each bowl garnished with sliced jalapeno, a good handful of cilantro and some gigantic squirts of lime. Oh, man yes.

, , , , , ,

115 Responses to Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Noodle Soup

1. JulieD January 2, 2012 at 2:25 pm #

I love my slow cooker and I love soup! This looks so good, Bev! Good luck with your goals this year!

2. Blog is the New Black January 2, 2012 at 2:53 pm #

Looks gorgeous and sounds wonderful!

3. Lori @ RecipeGirl January 2, 2012 at 3:00 pm #

I am loving everything about this. Lime squeezed into soup rocks. Oh yeah, and coconut milk… I could drink myself silly w/ that stuff!

4. Lauren January 2, 2012 at 3:05 pm #

Perfect recipe for the new year!! YUM!

5. Gina @ Running to the Kitchen January 2, 2012 at 3:05 pm #

This is gorgeous! Anything with coconut and ginger is automatically amazing so this soup is total amazeballs…yup I just said that horrible, horrible word. ;)

6. Amy January 2, 2012 at 3:05 pm #

Yum Bev! I’ve made a similar soup before but never thought about doing a slow cooker version – so easy!

Happy New Year to you! Hope we get the chance to meet sometime this year. : )

7. Maria January 2, 2012 at 3:07 pm #

What a great soup for winter! Love!

8. Cassie January 2, 2012 at 3:09 pm #

This. Is. Amazing. Love everything about it. And I love goals. We are on the same page with this. :)

9. Alison @ ingredients, Inc. January 2, 2012 at 3:19 pm #

looks delish! Have a great monday

10. Laurie {Simply Scratch} January 2, 2012 at 3:21 pm #

Thai + soup = LoVe! You my friend and I are connected!!

11. kale @ tastes good to me! January 2, 2012 at 3:56 pm #

I would take a bath in coconut milk. That is, if it didn’t cost 5 dollars a can here. *sniff sniff*

12. kimberlyloc January 2, 2012 at 4:16 pm #

this is legit, bev. i now pronounce you honorary asian. great job! :)

13. Katie January 2, 2012 at 4:19 pm #

Oooh it looks soooo good. I love my slow cooker with my whole heart…I think it if had this soup in it, I’d die of happiness.

14. Deborah January 2, 2012 at 4:24 pm #

Um, yes please!!!

15. Tina @ mylifeasamrs January 2, 2012 at 4:26 pm #

holy. yum. Slow cooker… Thai… Lime… Cilantro… I love you. ;)

16. Julie @ Table for Two January 2, 2012 at 4:31 pm #

I love Thai, I love my slow cooker, and I love everything about this dish! Looks lovely, Bev! I love goals, let’s accomplish some together & everyone else who wants to join! :)

17. DessertForTwo January 2, 2012 at 4:36 pm #

I love soup!!! And I love you! :)

18. Heather (Heather's Dish) January 2, 2012 at 5:26 pm #

oh.my.soup.

19. Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga January 2, 2012 at 7:09 pm #

Oh I bet the coconut milk in it is just lovely and makes great soup even better!

20. Deanna B. January 2, 2012 at 7:33 pm #

Well now the only vaguely Asian Chicken Noodle soup I made yesterday seems pathetic. I’m just going to play the sick card and next time I make soup it will be this glorious one.

21. Suzi January 2, 2012 at 8:05 pm #

This soup sounds lovely. Don’t you just love the slow cooker, toss it in and let cook and then enjoy. Happy New Year.

22. Jenny @ Savour the Senses January 2, 2012 at 8:22 pm #

haha I love your take on resolutions. This year I decided I was just going to go small- brush my teeth twice a day and floss more. Anywho, I love that you did a Thai version of a classic, sounds delicious!

23. Katie @ Epicurean Mom January 2, 2012 at 10:05 pm #

Mmmmm, I love thai anything! And coconut milk, another fave! :)

24. Cookin' Canuck January 2, 2012 at 10:41 pm #

Oh my! Does that ever look good. I would be happy to slurp away.

25. RookieQookie January 2, 2012 at 11:12 pm #

If you are interested in Baking and Nigella, Check out my Giveaway at -

26. Jenny January 2, 2012 at 11:22 pm #

Looks delicious…..and needs to be on my menu next week.

27. Jackie @ Domestic Fits January 3, 2012 at 12:14 am #

Bev, how do you steal recipes out of my very head?! I love this, and I made a spicy thai soup today, sans slow cooker.

I’m gonna be all soup, all the time for a while so this version may make it’s way into my belly.

28. Ali @ Gimme Some Oven January 3, 2012 at 12:53 am #

Gorgeous! And it looks soooooo tasty!!! I adore any soups made with coconut milk. :-)

29. Sommer@ASpicyPerspective January 3, 2012 at 1:24 am #

You know, I’m feeling this recipe was designed JUST FOR ME. I feel loved. :)

30. A Southern Bee Diary January 3, 2012 at 1:38 am #

This has got to be the most delicious sounding recipe! Anything Thai is amazing. And slow cooker? Couldn’t be better !
    Thanks for sharing !!

xo. A Southern Bee Diary

31. Nam @ The Culinary Chronicles January 3, 2012 at 2:29 am #

SOUNDS AH-MAY-ZING and the photo is stunning!

32. Krissy @ Krissy's Creations January 3, 2012 at 2:41 am #

Any soup made with Coconut Milk is good for me! This recipe looks truly amazing and I love that it’s made in the slow cooker. Happy New Year!

33. beti January 3, 2012 at 3:02 am #

it sounds pretty refreshing with the coconut milk, quite a great combination of flavors

34. Lyn @LovelyPantry January 3, 2012 at 3:46 am #

So perfect and so easy! I’ve never used coconut milk in soup before but this definitely seems like the perfect way to start! *love*

35. Russell at Chasing Delicious January 3, 2012 at 4:28 am #

This recipe looks scrumptious. What a delightful soup. Yum!

36. Jessy January 3, 2012 at 12:01 pm #

Wow! This looks delicious. I usually don’t like slow cooker recipes because they never taste “fresh” to me. This looks like one to try. :)
    I just found your website and love it.

37. Sara {Home is Where the Cookies Are} January 3, 2012 at 12:02 pm #

Oh, I love so many of these things! Soup, jalepenos, and coconut milk for starters. This would be a good one for me to try – mostly because I am super intimidated by fresh ginger – only because I have never used it. I need to try it – and overcome my ginger-fear!

38. Megan @ Country Cleaver January 3, 2012 at 2:37 pm #

Oh I love soups in the winter! Talk about cleansing after that mountain of holiday cookies! Totally diggin’ it.

39. Chris Lemon January 3, 2012 at 7:38 pm #

This sounds AWESOME. One question, though, since it’s not 100% clear: do the rice noodles go in dry and soak up / soften in the broth, or do you soak them in hot water beforehand (or use fresh)? Kinda a critical thing to know. :)

• Bev Weidner January 3, 2012 at 8:08 pm #

Nope! You just drop them in dry, straight from the package and they cook in the broth!

• Chris Lemon January 3, 2012 at 8:16 pm #

Thanks, Bev! I appreciate the quick reply! :)

40. Michelle January 3, 2012 at 10:03 pm #

Happy New Year! Love your take on resolutions!

41. Deborah January 3, 2012 at 10:25 pm #

Check out that new bowl!! Yea, Pryde’s!!

42. Deliciously Organic January 3, 2012 at 10:35 pm #

Love this! Gorgeous photos, and I love any recipe that’s easy!

43. Liz January 3, 2012 at 11:04 pm #

Wow! This is one of my favorite recipes ever. And I cook kind of a lot! I couldn’t find bean sprouts so I substituted baby bok choy and it was great. I just finished my second bowl with my super picky toddler daughters (who both liked it!) and I’m planning on a third bowl when my husband gets home from work. I’ve never had three servings of anything in my life! Too bad there won’t be leftovers!

44. Jen A January 4, 2012 at 4:12 am #

This soup sounds amazing! Do you think anything wonky will happen to the coconut milk if I cook it on low for a longer time? Thanks!

• Bev Weidner January 4, 2012 at 4:51 am #

Naaaw, it should be just fine on low!

45. Jamie January 4, 2012 at 5:44 am #

Made this tonight and it was so easy and delicious and everyone in my family enjoyed it. Even my father went for seconds and we can’t even get him to touch anything remotely Thai usually! I’ll be making more of your recipes soon because they are so good and make cooking simple for anyone to do.

46. JeNae January 4, 2012 at 9:15 pm #

I made this soup last for dinner and it was absolutely DELICIOUS! Thanks for sharing it!

47. MaryLou Rupp January 4, 2012 at 9:27 pm #

For a girl cooking out of a small kitchen in KC you have a real flair for Mexican, and just about everything else. Yummy,yummy.

48. amy January 5, 2012 at 5:11 am #

i’m currently bed/house-bound after some surgery, but a firend is picking up the ingredients i don’t already have on hand, and we’re putting this together tomorrow night to throw in the crockpot on friday! i can’t wait to have some!

49. Resa January 5, 2012 at 7:26 pm #

I made this last night and it was fantastic! A few alterations that I made:
    1) I had to substitute pea shoots since the market was out of bean sprouts. Next time I might even try bok choi. 2) I didn’t read the instructions and tossed the jalapenos in with the broth and chicken. I liked the heat they gave. 3) Turned out I was out of rice noodles so I ladled the soup over white rice.

• Bev Weidner January 5, 2012 at 7:31 pm #

Those alterations are perfect! I want to eat it. Again.

50. Joelle January 6, 2012 at 3:28 am #

Yummy!! I doubled it…even the peppers and paid and arm and a leg for them. Used 3 Cans of the milk, added some thin carrots, and some water chestnuts. Come to find out we didn’t have any soy sauce and it was just fine without…I added more salt. The lime so completes this soup! Thank You!

51. angela@spinachtiger January 6, 2012 at 5:29 am #

We make chicken noodle soup at least once a month all year round. Thanks for giving me a new option with some new flavors.

• Erin January 6, 2012 at 4:48 pm #

What do you think if I added rice instead of the noodles? Would you add rice at that 30 min mark? Or would you know if it be better to cook the rice separately?

• Bev Weidner January 6, 2012 at 4:51 pm #

Honestly, I think it might be best to cook the rice separately and then just pour the soup over the rice per serving! That way you have consistent texture going on with the rice, and nothing gets too gloppy. Or sloppy. Or whoppy.

Whoppy?

Let me know how it turns out!

• Erin January 6, 2012 at 10:10 pm #

Thanks! I’m planning on making it this weekend.

52. Sharon January 6, 2012 at 6:15 pm #

I made this last night for dinner and LOVED it! My boyfriend went back for seconds! The great big squeeze of lime juice on top made it even better. I did find that it made much more than just 4 servings though. It was more like 6-8 servings (even though I cut back on the chicken breast) so I’ve got lots left over. I think I’d only do a half recipe next time. Still…it’s a great dish…really different and smells SO good when it’s cooking. We came in the front door last night after our workout at the gym and were instantly met by a warm, coconut heaven :) Yumm!!

53. Marie January 6, 2012 at 6:55 pm #

I am trying this recipe tonight and AM PSYCHED!!! It’s so easy!!! Thanks! I’ll report back with the results!

xo

54. lindsay January 7, 2012 at 6:06 pm #

unsweetened or sweetened coconut milk? Thx!

• Bev Weidner January 7, 2012 at 6:20 pm #

To be honest, I don’t know! I just buy the cans and have never noticed if it says sweetened or unsweetened. My GUESS is unsweetened. But I could be totally wrong. I’ll find out though and let you know!

• Bev Weidner January 7, 2012 at 7:53 pm #

Just checked – unsweetened!

55. Ashley January 8, 2012 at 3:28 am #

Great recipe! I made this for a cooking challenge with a chicken noodle soup theme. I loved this soup! Thank you!

56. Nanci January 9, 2012 at 5:50 pm #

Could you use light coconut milk or would that alter the taste?

• Bev Weidner January 9, 2012 at 7:00 pm #

Honestly, I’d go with regular. The light version is SO watery and has very little taste. You want that full on coconut knock you in the mouth flavor!

• Nanci January 10, 2012 at 10:40 pm #

57. Jeanine January 10, 2012 at 1:47 am #

This looks fabulous. I got all the ingredients to make a double batch for some friends that are coming for dinner tomorrow. I was thinking it might be nice not to have to shred the chicken while they are here. Do you think it would work to cut the raw chicken in bite size pieces when I put it in at the beginning- and if so would that change the 3 hour cooking time on high? Thanks!

• Bev Weidner January 10, 2012 at 3:08 am #

Sure thing! If you want to cut up the chicken first, that’s fine. And it shouldn’t change the cooking time. Maybe check and taste it at the 2-hour mark to see what you think. Let me know how it turns out!

58. Isaac January 11, 2012 at 7:10 am #

Very nice recipe, looks like it’ll be yummy, making this soup this weekend!!

59. Tina @ MOMS CRAZY COOKING January 15, 2012 at 6:07 pm #

Great recipe! I just wanted to let you know that someone picked your recipe and made it for our challenge the CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE and her blog, which featured your blog and recipe was chosen as the winner! Come check it out here… and CONGRATS for helping us find the ULTIMATE Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe.

• Bev Weidner January 16, 2012 at 10:13 pm #

Oh you’re kidding! That is too cool. Thanks so much for letting me know!

60. bkcagg January 16, 2012 at 8:23 pm #

Any idea of nutrition data? Trying to get an idea of calories per serving.

• Bev Weidner January 16, 2012 at 10:12 pm #

I actually don’t have the nutritional data. I do know there are tons of sites that can figure it for ya!

• Emily March 2, 2012 at 5:47 pm #

I am making this for dinner tonight and I just typed it into the recipe builder on Weight Watchers…based on it being 4 servings, it is 18 Points per serving. Too bad you can’t use Lite Coconut milk, because that took it down to 10.
        I agree with your other comment though, because I had tried to make a different dish with lite coconut milk and it was watery and frustrating.
        If we like it, (and I am so excited to make this) I might try one can of lite and one can of regular next time just to experiment a bit. ;)

61. ashley January 17, 2012 at 1:09 am #

I made this today it smells and looks DELISH!!!

62. Katie January 17, 2012 at 3:16 pm #

Oh my this looks and sounds amazing. I can’t wait to give this soup a try!

63. Chei January 17, 2012 at 6:54 pm #

Weird…haha. Although, the soup looks delicious AND I love soups.

You really aim that much? Wow! Well then, here’s something that might help you:

This would not reach that hundred billion but it will lessen it. Enjoy! ^_^

64. Jimaie February 3, 2012 at 9:03 pm #

I made this last night for the first time and oh me OH MY did my husband and I loooove it! I especially loved that we could adjust the spicy according to how many jalapeño sliced each of us wanted in our bowls! So so tasty, this recipe is definitely going in the KEEP and repet box! Thanks so much!

65. MarieElizabeth February 11, 2012 at 2:52 am #

I went out to get these things so it could simmer away while it snows tomorrow. Looking forward to the tasty treat!

66. Kathie February 23, 2012 at 1:17 am #

Oh, this recipe is awesome! I substituted sliced mushrooms for the bell pepper but did everything else the same. The lime and cilantro at the end made it soooooooo good!

67. Rune February 26, 2012 at 11:38 pm #

Looks like a great recipe! Is there any way to make this soup, if you don’t own a slow cooker?

• Bev Weidner February 27, 2012 at 5:54 pm #

Sure! Just cook the soup in a deep pot on a higher heat so the chicken cooks quicker. Hope this helps!

• Rune February 27, 2012 at 11:09 pm #

It did, thanks alot! I will try it out as soon as possible :)

68. Andrea @Andreas Kitchen March 2, 2012 at 8:42 pm #

Bev, this soup sounds great! I can’t wait to make it!

69. Emily March 3, 2012 at 1:57 am #

Oh heavens, just got done eating this…..soooooo sooooo soooo good and totally worth the splurge. I was a little nervous about having raw jalapenos in it, but the whole thing was a winner. I will definitely be making this again. The only things that i did differently is i thought the broth was in need of some spice, so i cut one of the jalapenos in half and put it in with the red peps, sprouts and noodles. DELICIOUS!!!

70. Sandy March 17, 2012 at 5:39 pm #

This looks so interesting – and is what introduced me to your amazing site! Making this today and will report back. Thanks so much!

71. Erica May 3, 2012 at 8:40 pm #

this one is on my list to finally make this week!!…had to dig out the crock pot from storage :-) I will be adding mushrooms and a dab of asian chili garlic sauce. cant wait!!!!

72. Kelly September 28, 2012 at 2:35 pm #

Quick question: has anyone ever made this and had the coconut milk curdle?? It has happened to me earlier this week (though not my first time to make it), and I’m wondering if the milk was bad to begin with, or if I just cooked it too long. I’m currently trying it again for the second time (holding TIGHTLY to the instructions). I just do not want to be disappointed. This is so good!!

73. Yee M. September 29, 2012 at 8:13 pm #

Well, finally got around to trying this recipe. It’s only been on my “must try” list forever :) The house smells lovely! I substituted dark meat chicken as I find it adds more flavor (personally) and substituted a can of coconut cream for milk for a thicker consistency. Because I know I’m not going to be consuming this all in one sitting I opted to cook the noodles separately. As well, I blanched the peppers and sprouts and plan to add the noodles, peppers, and sprouts to the soup at the time of consumption. This way nothing gets overcooked or soggy.

Thanks for a great recipe! This was super easy to do and will definitely be something I make again and again.

-Y

74. ryn September 21, 2013 at 5:20 pm #

i added zucchini, mushrooms and both red and green peppers. it smells amazing! thank you for the recipe :)

75. Amber January 7, 2014 at 5:53 pm #

I know this is way late but I have made this recipe numerous times now and it is absolutely delicious. It is now written in my permanent recipe book. Thank you so much Bev.

1. Meals, Workouts & 2012 Goals - crazy*running*legs - January 2, 2012

[...] Crock pot Thai chicken noodle soup (thank you Pinterest!) [...]

2. soups by cmccown - Pearltrees - January 2, 2012

[...] Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Noodle Soup | Bev Cooks One of my goals this wintertime is to slurp my face into a hundred billion soups. Even if it’s unseasonably warm where you’re from, with trees budding and birds singing and no signs of snow, KANSAS. (Are we going to die?) Start with this soup. [...]

3. slow cooker thai chicken noodle soup | make handmade, crochet, craft - January 3, 2012

[...] seeing lots of great slow-cooker recipes popping up online. Bev from Bev Cooks created this Thai chicken noodle soup recipe that seems like a good thing to make for the first post-holiday week for many folks. source: [...]

4. Stumbling Over Chaos :: Linkity for a new year - January 6, 2012

[...] Slow cooker Thai chicken noodle soup. (via CRAFT) [...]

5. SayUncle » Stuff I’m meaning to try - January 9, 2012

[...] Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Soup [...]

6. Kitchen Corner – Homemade Thai Chicken Noodle Soup | The EcoMaker - January 10, 2012

[...] you like this article? Want the original recipe? If you would like more information on Bev Cooks, be sure to check them on out Facebook and [...]

7. Stuff I’m meaning to try | GunCrunch - January 11, 2012

[...] Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Soup [...]

8. Weekly Review 1/8/2012 – 1/14/2012 | Bake Break! - January 14, 2012

[...] Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Noodle Soup from Bev Cooks I’m all about new slow cooker recipes – and Thai is my favorite! [...]

9. Kokandus by lissakas - Pearltrees - January 18, 2012

[...] One of my goals this wintertime is to slurp my face into a hundred billion soups. Even if it’s unseasonably warm where you’re from, with trees budding and birds singing and no signs of snow, KANSAS. (Are we going to die?) Start with this soup. And I mean it. And you know what? Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Noodle Soup | Bev Cooks [...]

10. Utilizing A Slow Cooker – Important – Looking Over This Article Can Help You Save From Food Poisoning | Best Slow Cooker Reviews - January 21, 2012

[...] result is a deeply flavored tomatoes with the seasoning not to take carb foods frequently to brown your cabinet add some flour or cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons canola oil. Once the required to cook the meal [...]

11. Vegan Slow Cooker Thai Seitan Noodle Soup | Bake Break! - February 6, 2012

[...] crock pot and let ‘er rip! I saw this recipe, as a slow cooker Thai chicken noodle soup, from Bev recently and thought “I HAVE to try that!” and so I did. I made a bunch of changes due [...]

12. How To Use A Crock Pot – Important – Here Article Can Help You Save From Food Poisoning | Best Slow Cooker Reviews - April 23, 2012

[...] nutrients end up because the protein to carb ration is preparing a model with two small package noodles. No human can resist a breakfast of freshly cut sections [...]

13. Slow Cooker Recipes | Slow Cooker Recipes - May 15, 2012

[...] Hungarian Goulash with Quinoa #secretrecipeclub #glutenfreeSlow Cooker Chicken Caesar SandwichesSlow Cooker Thai Chicken Noodle Soup jQuery(document).ready(function(){ [...]

14. Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Noodle Soup | Noble Pig - May 23, 2012

[...] highly, highly recommend this soup. It's fabulous, fabulous!! Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Noodle Soup From Bev Cooks Serves 4 entree size or 6 first course size 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts 3 or 4 cloves [...]

15. Throwing an Olympics Party | Two Friends Cook - July 26, 2012

[...] Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Noodle Soup [...]

16. The Way A Slow Cooker Changed Living | Best Slow Cooker Reviews - September 26, 2012

[...] http://bevcooks.com/2012/01/slow-cooker-thai-chicken-noodle-soup/ [...]

17. Slow Cooker Thai Soup « 1 Pastors Wife - October 29, 2012

[...] love this recipe from Bev at Bev Cooks. I also use green or red curry paste to add that extra punch of flavour. I use GF Tamari source [...]

18. Put Your Crockpot Or Slow Cooker To Get Results For You With This Particular Marinated Pot Roast Dinner | Best Slow Cooker Reviews - November 15, 2012

[...] and the cooker. How many people are even know who to follow the recipe calls for their flavor. The Lima beans sit on top of soup mix in the morning and will also helps teeth [...]

19. The Kitchen Paper » Vegan Slow Cooker Thai Seitan Noodle Soup - January 5, 2013

20. Fresh is the Taste — Crock Pot Chicken Thai Noodles - February 6, 2013

[...] Adapted from Bev Cooks [...]

21. Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Noodle Soup | Mother Thyme - July 30, 2013

[...] also wanted to do something a different than the classic chicken noodle soup.   Recently I saw on Bev Cooks the recipe for Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Noodle Soup.   I knew not only did I need to try this [...]

22. Asian Soup Roundup | Queen Lila-royalty crafts - October 14, 2013

[…] Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Noodle Soup […]

23. Slow Cooker Soup Recipes | creative gift ideas & news at catching fireflies - November 5, 2013

[…] Thai food lovers~this one is calling your name…you’ll love the creamy goodness and explosion of flavors in a bowl of this Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Noodle Soup. Jennifer from Mother Thyme featured this on her blog as part of a Crazy Cooking Challenge (recipe originally adapted from Bev Cooks). […]