I mean, could you not bathe in this?
Does this make you nervous?
Fall has arrived! We are now allowed to drag out sweaters, scarves and jean jackets. We are now allowed to consume copious amounts of soups, casseroles and pasta. We are now allowed to …. I don’t really have a 3rd one. That’s a little embarrassing. I received a free food sample in the mail today, […]
Let’s kick start fall off the RIGHT WAY. Any ideas?
Don’t leave me alone on this. Give it all you GOT. Shine for the world! Let the people of the land know your infinite wisdom!! . . . or just take a guess. What’s on the menu tonight?
Earlier I complained about having some nasal congestion, sounding screechingly similar to Janis, from Friends. One whiff of this lovely mess and that problem all but disappeared. Poor Janis. I loved her. That probably explains a lot, doesn’t it? Any ideas?! The final post on this dish is a big surprise! It will be a […]
For your eyeballs. What cha got for me?
Any ideas out there? Come on, holla back, y’all!
Surprise, surprise – we’re eating tomatoes for dinner! But what are we doing with them?
Subscribe to receive new blog posts
- Risotto with Sausage, Brussels Sprouts and Sundried Tomatoes
- The Great Weidner Summer Wrap of 2014
- Weeknight Indian Chicken Soup
- Wine-Battered Coconut Shrimp Over Brown Rice
- Snoopits: The Surface Edition
- Beer-Battered Catfish Tacos
- So, I’ve Been Thinking.
- Baked Okra
- Simple Corn Salsa
- One-Pan Soba Noodles with Shrimp
- Spicy Chicken and Spinach Enchiladas
- Baked Sweet Potatoes with Chicken Sausages, Sweet Peppers and a Cilantro Sauce