Fall is almost here! And a gnat is dog paddling in my red wine but that’s neither here nor there. Protein? Gross. Soup, soup, soup! We can get excited about soup, right? The first leaves are flit flit floating to the ground, you’re eying that favorite wool pullover at the back of the sweater drawer, […]
We have 7 days left until Christmas. Does that give anyone else gas? I have to say, I’ve been quite the little miss holiday spirit cheerleader this season. I’ve charmingly entertained my husband with my best inebriated Kermit THE Frog impression singing Feliz Navidad, 33 times. I used tinsel as dentil floss and was all, […]
Subscribe to receive new blog posts
- Thai Chicken Pizza
- Winners are Delish. So Are Four-Legged Babies.
- Willow and Fig Moccasins Giveaway!
- Seriously Delish Cookbook Giveaway!
- Itching, Some Feet and a Black Tongue
- Pimento Cheese Play Date
- Risotto with Sausage, Brussels Sprouts and Sundried Tomatoes
- The Great Weidner Summer Wrap of 2014
- Weeknight Indian Chicken Soup
- Wine-Battered Coconut Shrimp Over Brown Rice
- Snoopits: The Surface Edition
- Beer-Battered Catfish Tacos