So, we’re having a garage sale this weekend. (insert noose emoticon here) I’ve not had a garage sale since I was like 10 years old, living in Hobbs, New Mexico. And *I* didn’t have it. My parents did. I just remember waking up way later than the grueling 6am start time, stepping out into the […]
I’m pretty sure I was supposed to be British. English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, SOMETHING with a cool accent that makes me feel smart. I know this to be true because we’re in Downton Abbey overdrive and closing in on season two and things were so cray cray back then! I want to hear Lord Grantham […]
Subscribe to receive new blog posts
- Seriously Delish Cookbook Giveaway!
- Itching, Some Feet and a Black Tongue
- Pimento Cheese Play Date
- Risotto with Sausage, Brussels Sprouts and Sundried Tomatoes
- The Great Weidner Summer Wrap of 2014
- Weeknight Indian Chicken Soup
- Wine-Battered Coconut Shrimp Over Brown Rice
- Snoopits: The Surface Edition
- Beer-Battered Catfish Tacos
- So, I’ve Been Thinking.
- Baked Okra
- Simple Corn Salsa