Since the stupid stubborn snow refuses to melt, me thinks the clear solution is creamy potato soup. Look, I don’t want to get all annoyingly weather-obsessed on ya, but I’ve taken a peepsie into the long ranger forecast and me thinks we’re bound for some serious melting. Me also thinks that it’s probably the grossest […]
My microwave is haunted. No, it really is. When I heat up anything, and then close the door after I’ve taken the food or coffee out of it, it starts up again, but only for a few seconds, like maybe six total, and then stops. Do you think it’s the ghost of my old kitchen […]
There is absolutely no way I can prepare you for what you’re about to read over on the Tablespoon. I just need you to sit down, clear a spot in your mind for never ending confusion and clear a spot in your throat for never ending WHAAAAAAAAATS. If you’re an old friend of mine or […]
So, as bistro week continues (the only real thing I learned about the meaning of “bistro” is that I need to grow a mustache for true authenticity. DONE. And gross.) we’re having steak and potatoes! By the way, bistro week did in fact start on Monday with Aaron’s pasta, and then on Tuesday with soup, […]
Subscribe to receive new blog posts
- Thai Chicken Pizza
- Winners are Delish. So Are Four-Legged Babies.
- Willow and Fig Moccasins Giveaway!
- Seriously Delish Cookbook Giveaway!
- Itching, Some Feet and a Black Tongue
- Pimento Cheese Play Date
- Risotto with Sausage, Brussels Sprouts and Sundried Tomatoes
- The Great Weidner Summer Wrap of 2014
- Weeknight Indian Chicken Soup
- Wine-Battered Coconut Shrimp Over Brown Rice
- Snoopits: The Surface Edition
- Beer-Battered Catfish Tacos