(to be read to the tune of “release me” by wilson phillips. and I am so, so sorry.) I know that it’s time for a change Mmm but when that change comes Will you still taste the same? How many times have I longed to grill you when it’s cold? I don’t want to give […]
Remember when we memorialized on that one day last week? This here salmon is what we ate. Is it an oxymoron to ask if one remembers something memorial-y? Things that make you go HMMMM. I never liked that song. So, CEDAR PLANKS. Do you use ‘em? Love ‘em? Hate ‘em? Swear by ‘em? Practice your […]
It’s a double feature today, folks! Step right up! We got goat cheese. We got herbs. We got lox and endive and chicken. We got mushrooms. We got soup. We got foil and ‘sparagus and lickin’. It’s like MY EVERY OWN CARNIVAL IN MY MIND. Wait a minute, this is all wrong. If I’m the […]
Subscribe to receive new blog posts
- Thai Chicken Pizza
- Winners are Delish. So Are Four-Legged Babies.
- Willow and Fig Moccasins Giveaway!
- Seriously Delish Cookbook Giveaway!
- Itching, Some Feet and a Black Tongue
- Pimento Cheese Play Date
- Risotto with Sausage, Brussels Sprouts and Sundried Tomatoes
- The Great Weidner Summer Wrap of 2014
- Weeknight Indian Chicken Soup
- Wine-Battered Coconut Shrimp Over Brown Rice
- Snoopits: The Surface Edition
- Beer-Battered Catfish Tacos