I can’t tell you how sweet it is that we finally have this cookbook in our liiiieevvees! See what I did there? You already want to punch me. I realize it’s 22 days past release day. I’m just a little late to the party. I’ve mentioned I have twins, right? But you GUYS. This BOOK. […]
These. It would be ridiculous for me to attempt to put into human words just how monumentally delicious these crostini are. Just imagine yourself on the kitchen floor, in a puddle of your own drool mixed with a little honey, body limp, mind numb, and a trail of expletives escaping your lips. Got that? NO […]
Suuuuurpriiiiiiiiiise! Hey, Lisa. Hi, I’m talkin’ to you. Yeah, you. Suuuuurpriiiiiiiiise! It’s a baby shower! For you! And that baby boy that’s going to shoot out of you in like, what, three weeks? Woo hoo! I knew I loved Lisa before we even met. We roomed together this summer at BlogHer Food, but before that […]
Okay, before you read the title of this post, break out into a clammy sweat and lunge for the browser exit, hear me out! I’m betting that if you’re like most homo sapiens, the thought of eating sardines out of a tin can is equivalent to being tarred and feathered in the middle of the […]
Subscribe to receive new blog posts
- Our Trip to the “Other” Apple Store
- Thai Chicken Pizza
- Winners are Delish. So Are Four-Legged Babies.
- Willow and Fig Moccasins Giveaway!
- Seriously Delish Cookbook Giveaway!
- Itching, Some Feet and a Black Tongue
- Pimento Cheese Play Date
- Risotto with Sausage, Brussels Sprouts and Sundried Tomatoes
- The Great Weidner Summer Wrap of 2014
- Weeknight Indian Chicken Soup
- Wine-Battered Coconut Shrimp Over Brown Rice
- Snoopits: The Surface Edition