I don’t WANT to annoy the living tar out of you. I don’t. So let me just get this teeny tiny thing out of the way real quick before we begin, cool? Just bear with me. …..sweet Lordy Lou almighty beans of the earth he diddly done won it. Not that this was a shocker, […]
A few Christmases ago my sister-in-law, Carolyn gave me a subscription to Fine Cooking magazine. I remember getting so excited that I choked on my eggnog and had to hold on to Aaron for support. Since then, I’ve been completely and unadulteratedly obsessed with the magazine. Carolyn shares the obsession. Every time I visit her […]
We had a big storm last night. We had sheets and sheets of insane rain, monstrous claps of thunder and everything. We had lightning, too. Oh guess what! One of the lightning bolts struck my neighbor’s tree, splitting it right down the center. It totally looks like something you’d see in a National Geographic magazine […]
Subscribe to receive new blog posts
- Thai Chicken Pizza
- Winners are Delish. So Are Four-Legged Babies.
- Willow and Fig Moccasins Giveaway!
- Seriously Delish Cookbook Giveaway!
- Itching, Some Feet and a Black Tongue
- Pimento Cheese Play Date
- Risotto with Sausage, Brussels Sprouts and Sundried Tomatoes
- The Great Weidner Summer Wrap of 2014
- Weeknight Indian Chicken Soup
- Wine-Battered Coconut Shrimp Over Brown Rice
- Snoopits: The Surface Edition
- Beer-Battered Catfish Tacos