You better get ready to skip to your Lou. ‘Cuz that Lou of yours is about to be on fire with all the skipping. My darlin’. This is one of those supah easy springy singy shrimpy lemony pasta-y dishes that you can whip together in the few minutes right before New Girl starts. I even […]
I wish I could replace the inside of my mouth with this. AND, I’m just now figuring something out. I think angel hair pasta might be my favorite pasta in the entire world, including Vermont. I dunno, something about the thinness, the slipperiness of it, how evenly it gets coated by sauces, how much of […]
The secret is in the lemon. But before you scroll down looking for the beauty shot of the lemon, let me break it to you, it’s not there. You see, I didn’t even think about adding lemon juice when I was making this dish and then all of a sudden as I was about to […]
Subscribe to receive new blog posts
- Thai Chicken Pizza
- Winners are Delish. So Are Four-Legged Babies.
- Willow and Fig Moccasins Giveaway!
- Seriously Delish Cookbook Giveaway!
- Itching, Some Feet and a Black Tongue
- Pimento Cheese Play Date
- Risotto with Sausage, Brussels Sprouts and Sundried Tomatoes
- The Great Weidner Summer Wrap of 2014
- Weeknight Indian Chicken Soup
- Wine-Battered Coconut Shrimp Over Brown Rice
- Snoopits: The Surface Edition
- Beer-Battered Catfish Tacos