‘Round here at the Halloweidner headquarters, we’ve definitely been on a scary movie rampage marathon extravaganza, and my soul is seriously feelin’ the remnants. Why do I do this? I’m already jumpier than a grasshopper. I’m already a paranoid lunatic on the loose. But I can’t stop. It’s like, my favorite thing ever! I make no sense!
Here’s what we’ve watched so far, and I need your thoughts on our LAST TWO NIGHTS of scary movieness. (wah waaah)
* The Mothman Prophecies (omg)
* An American Werewolf in London (had some dumb parts, but I liked it)
* Slither (hahahahahaah. and gross.)
* The Birds (LOVED the style and colors. Wasn’t scary though)
* The Descent (oh hey how about I’m never going caving ever)
* Cabin in the Woods (SERIOUSLY loved it. Crazy, weird, unexpected and awesome)
* and of course 18,356 episodes of Paranormal Witness (kill me now)
I’m basically falling apart at the seams. BUT I NEED MORE. So you have to tell me, what MUST we ABSOLUTELY watch tonight and tomorrow before I turn into a scary monster and take over the Midwest with my horrendous opera version of Zombie by the Cranberries?
Only you can save us.
And in return, I give you this life threateningly yummy Triple Pasta Mash Up on the Tablespoons. It’s spoooooooooky deeeeliiiiiciouuuuuusssss in your faaaaaccceeeeee. hoohoohooHAHAHAHAAAAA.
(ps. ignore how strange my site looks like right now. a stupid ghost (me) accidentally janked it up yesterday by clicking things behind the scenes it (me) knows nothing about. it’s (me) grounded for life.)