The Breckon Tour

I promise I’ll be posting food again, one of these days. But for now? It’s all about my pudgy smudgy, booty tooty, piggly smiggly, kissy missy, dolly polly-face, baby niece, Breckon.

Here she is in the same high chair that my sister and I were raised with.

Seriously, I have to resist the urge to put her in my purse.

Here she is with her hot dad. Sorry, ladies – he’s married. TO MY SISTER.

Here she is playing “I love to fly” with my dad. Even though she’s not in the air at this moment. But she was, like 5 seconds later. But it was blurry. I need more coffee.

Here she is with my grands. They were singing. It was adorable.

This is her mom. Aka – my sister. The one that’s married to hottie pants up there. Can you tell we’re related? I am WAY cooler than she is though. In my imagination.

The dudes can make a game out of anything. Here they decided that throwing cards across the living room in an attempt to land them in a red paper plate was GENIUS.

We ignored them.

I love family.

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

10 Responses to The Breckon Tour

1. carly {carlyklock} September 2, 2011 at 3:11 pm #

Does anyone else find it interesting that you and your sister (near twins) married brothers from a different mother (near twins)????

Hope you’re having fun – I can’t wait to get out of the office this afternoon!

2. Stephanie September 2, 2011 at 3:12 pm #

She is precious! I really like Aaron and bro-in-law’s game – so inventive.

3. nicole b. September 2, 2011 at 3:12 pm #

Hahaha! I love your fam. You and your sis know how to marry hot dudes. Good job, girls. And, wow, le bebe is tres adorable! xo.

4. sarah September 2, 2011 at 4:26 pm #

i love love LOVE how children bring families together. my favorite is the one of her with your grands. beautiful togetherness.

5. Tracey September 2, 2011 at 5:29 pm #

Very cute pictures, and the fellas don’t look so bad either! Lovely family! Oh and it’s ok to take a food break. We know you will be back will something spectacular soon! :)

6. Katie September 2, 2011 at 5:30 pm #

I love your family, too. And is there anything sweeter than babies with their great grandparents…I think not.

7. Cassie (Bake Your Day) September 3, 2011 at 3:53 am #

She is so cute, I can see why you’d just want to eat her up. Looks like you are having a fabulous time!

8. Dwiana@dwidlebug September 3, 2011 at 2:06 pm #

Yaww… your little girl is so CUTE!!!

9. Kat @ Big Apple Little Kitchen September 5, 2011 at 4:54 pm #

Oh my gosh Breckon is too cute! Where does her name come from?

• Bev Weidner September 5, 2011 at 9:06 pm #

Thank you! Her name comes from a street that we grew up around in Hobbs, NM. Believe it or not!