This is the easiest meal on the planet. It might be the easiest meal on ANY planet, as a matter of fact. And it’s perfect in so many ways.
Let me share them with you.
* There are like, 3 ingredients.
* It takes maybe 15 minutes in all to pull together.
* It’s perfection after a long work day when you’re juggling your last 3 brain cells, wondering what happened to your day. And life.
* It’s supremacy on a weekend when you’re 3 episodes into an “I Love Lucy” marathon and you can’t look away and risk missing a single shenanigan Lucy finds herself in.
* It’s pasta, but it’s buckwheat. So it’s healthy. It’s healthy buckwheat pasta.
* It’s busting at the seams with fresh garden tomato and herbalicious flavors.
* It will cuddle you, sing lullabies and tuck you into bed at night.
* It will sit next to your bed with a large bamboo fan and keep you cool during your slumber.
* It will scrub the floors, do the weeding, and keep the laundry organized, clean and put away.
* It will tell you that you are PRETTY AND WORTHY AND A REALLY GOOD PERSON!
Whoaaaa, wait a minute. So sorry you guys. Someone must have put something in my coffee. Wow.
……anyway…..I…love this pasta?
Buckwheat Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes and Herbs:
What it took for 2:
* 1/2 pound buckwheat macaroni pasta (or regular, it’s coo)
* 15 cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
* 1 cup loosely packed herbs (basil, parsley, whatever!) roughly chopped
* 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 tsp coarse salt
* 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
* 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan shavings
Cook the pasta until al dente. Reserve 1/4 cup pasta water, and drain the rest. Return to pot, and toss in the oil, pasta water, herbs, salt and pepper.
Serve with parmesan shavings. Seriously, that was IT.